- Stretch the shoulder blades by having your child stand with their arms stretched out, parallel to the ground.
- Keep the palms facing backward with their thumbs toward the ground.
- Have them press their arms back as if squeezing a ball behind the back.
- Continue to breathe normally throughout this exercise and hold for 10 seconds.
- Release the stretch, inhale and repeat.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
To request an appointment, please click the Request Appointment button at the top of the page.
Subscribe here to receive our free monthly newsletter.