- Stand arms length away from a wall with feet shoulder width apart and hands resting on the wall.
- Place one foot about 2 feet in front of the other.
- Keeping both heels flat on the ground, let both knees bend, you should feel like you are lowering yourself straight down.
- Remember to keep both heels flat on the floor. Hold for 20 seconds, 3 repetitions.
- Repeat for the other leg.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
To request an appointment, please click the Request Appointment button at the top of the page.
Subscribe here to receive our free monthly newsletter.